Canal Energy Systems (CES)
Water Xience and Solar River use state of the art technology to design and construct adaptive canal energy systems. These systems contribute to a circular bio-economy by contributing to the water and energy nexus with both conservation and generation of natural resources.
Benefits of Canal Energy Systems (CES)
- Multi-use of existing land and easements.
- Generation of clean energy
- Conserve water due to evaporation
- Multi-use power supply along canals
- Reduce energy costs
-Generating income possibilities
- Reduces aquatic growth such as algae, dangerous bacteria and other organic growth.
-Extends performance and lifespan of water infrastructure
- Improve water quality
-Food Safety and Preventative
AI Designed Solar Systems
Here is the bread and butter..
Biosphere 2 Demo Project
I-10 Level Top Canal
This is your Project description. Provide a brief summary to help visitors understand the context and background of your work. Click on "Edit Text" or double click on the text box to start.